Vox Populi Forum

Link back to Spacegamer Here!

Look on my works ye mighty and despair

Just wrote the most dangerous and hopeless Q&D of all I've ever penned.

Banes Great Monster!!!

Fourteen results: eight could result in vicious, two KO, five places you get slammed regardless of success, die penalties galore, lost swagger, increased magic mishap; only one slim chance to weaken the beast (to Heinous) for the Knave event?!? One chance to escape, and one event where you kneel to your new god (the three).

Here's the Quick Look:
Vic--(13)
Vic--(13)
Vic--(12)
Dec/Vic(14)
Vic(15)
Vic(12)
Vic(14)
Vic(16)
KO(15)
KO(15)
Esc--(16)
Surr(15)
noSwag--(14)
DieSad(12)

Still better odds than when Mad Man Morgan and I hunted dragons as two dwarves with a mule (to haul away our soon to be gathered riches). With any other dragon but Black, die from breath even on save. With Black kills one of us (always) even w/ 14 save, and fifty-fifty it don't breath two rounds in a row. Saw some Blacks, made some saves, even had luck of no back to back breaths, but never won that fool's errand. If only just one of them had been six D6 of total hp six and I rolled that seventeen w/ my battleax and hit?

Looking forward to killing my first Great Monster in the Outlands, Fantasy w/ Cutlass Mechanics, a Viking inspired campaign along the rivers in Russia. Hope you'll join me, when it's up on Epic Table.

Yours,

red

Message Replies:
Dude .... what is wrong with you???? -- Iron Conrad (posted: 7/8/2018) 
1 in 14, I've seen worse odds -- red (posted: 7/9/2018) 
Outlands Great Beast Q&D Teaser -- red (posted: 7/11/2018) 

Create a New Thread

Reply to this Message:
Name:  
Display Email On Reply Page:  Yes: No:
Email:  
Type "Spammers Suck":  
Message Title:  
| Home |
copyright SpaceGamer, LLC 2003