Vox Populi Forum

Link back to Spacegamer Here!

Plunge

Just set up an account on DriveThruRPG. Was rather painless. (If it worked.) Should take a couple days to get any titles cleared by the censors.

No Cutlass 2015 there; got an exclusive w/ Amazon. Same w/ Battle Born. But if the nostalgia sales on DriveThru seem okay. Expecting laptop money,..., or a can of compressed air for the keyboard.

I may move the games off Amazon. Sort of wonder what that means for people who bought there? Too confusing for me? Strike that -- Amazon copies will remain. I will create separate product lines as needed. The Amazon Battle Born was an update and had extra material. DriveThru, if it gets a Battle Born style game will be pdf of an older version. Cutlass Book Five, the Q&Ds will go to Amazon to keep the series in one location. But Outlands, fantasy w/ Cutlass mechiancs may go to DriveThruRPG. This was so much easier when I had Todd Pickens for help. Though Conrad did a great job on layout and edit on Good Guys series.

My expectations are minimal; worth it all for the smiles.

Yours,

red

Message Replies:
There is a way to give copies to peeps .... -- Drive Thru Percy (posted: 7/12/2018) 
Coupons -- red (posted: 7/12/2018) 
Never visited the site. -- Mike Miller (posted: 7/12/2018) 
It's a small hobby ... -- Drive Thru Percy (posted: 7/12/2018) 

Create a New Thread

Reply to this Message:
Name:  
Display Email On Reply Page:  Yes: No:
Email:  
Type "Spammers Suck":  
Message Title:  
| Home |
copyright SpaceGamer, LLC 2003