Vox Populi Forum

Link back to Spacegamer Here!

Something like this ....

Just a random cut from the extract....

=== [12/27/2018 4:43:10 AM] ===

[Mal de Merd-a-din]
Roll: 2d8 3, 1 = 4

[Leon Leonard L'eonce lvl 8(Mike)]
Bane Knave Brash: claw and bite your way out of a leg lock, hoping to stride not limp away. Fail roll and player character has broken morale and must try to escape. Meaning his method should be Defensive, unless he is forced to use Irregular. If ever given the option to flee, he must attempt to do so. Difficulty: 7 Advantage: Brawler -----

[Jasc BonAdventure (Lvl 7) (Conrad)]
Bane Knave Brash: claw and bite your way out of a leg lock, hoping to stride not limp away. Fail roll and player character has broken morale and must try to escape. Meaning his method should be Defensive, unless he is forced to use Irregular. If ever given the option to flee, he must attempt to do so. Difficulty: 7 Advantage: Brawler -----

=== [12/27/2018 4:44:43 AM] ===

[Leon Leonard L'eonce lvl 8(Mike)]
Roll: 3d8 (Ze Troix Dice Huit) Ze Troix Dice Huit: 6, 7, 8 = 21

Six Defensive: charge like a battering ram through opponents. Success and your character has escaped further battle. Difficulty: 11 Advantage: Brawler -----

=== [12/27/2018 4:45:15 AM] ===

[red games]
Roll: 2d8 (Zocchi Dice) Zocchi Dice: 8, 8

Three Calculated: capitalize on victim's apprehension and call for him to surrender before you (the superior at arms) prove he's outmatched. Success and one opponent stops fighting and surrenders. Difficulty: 9 Advantage: Repartee* -----

.... the point was if you when posting you put mission titles and such in ... we're one click from extracting.

Would be nice if one could pull from the chat but it's convenient that we can grab it if needed.

Yours,

Iron Bonadventure

Message Replies:
I had to search long and hard to find when I posted quicker than Mike -- Iron Bonadventure (posted: 1/19/2019) 
Thanks for posting my Sixteen -- red (posted: 1/19/2019) 
Looks like it was to run away -- Iron Poullet (posted: 1/20/2019) 

Create a New Thread

Reply to this Message:
Name:  
Display Email On Reply Page:  Yes: No:
Email:  
Type "Spammers Suck":  
Message Title:  
| Home |
copyright SpaceGamer, LLC 2003