Vox Populi Forum

Link back to Spacegamer Here!

SJW? Had to look that up.

I sparked some passion. Cool.

Social Justice Warrior seems to be more political than I wanted. I don't care what idea they're pushing. I just think a script doctor is not so bad a thing.

We know Kevin Smith at least reveres the genre. We know Joss Whedon writes a strong female character with some interesting twists. Is it so hard to pay the extra twenty million and get a second opinion.

Link follows; this one made me howl laughing. Pitch meeting for Capt Mar-Vell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2BfC8VfsZw

I'd rather watch his other hundred treatments then face the next Avengers movie (reassemble the particle people). Yet I must see it; can't be part of the zeitgeist if I avoid the popular movies. Capitalism has spoken (and smells of oil). Smiley sarcasm face text or I-am-Oggy. No politics, please.

Yet Squires should know I did enjoy parts of Deadpool 2. The interview of superheroes for a team was very Mystery Men. Watching them all die was Three Stooges funny. Like the time we tried to bum-rush a sub full of Nazi and the party wiped. Oh, happier days.

I wish we had Van Domelen to weigh in here. He hasn't posted anything on the topic, covers mostly print. Maybe that's prescient.

https://www.eyrie.org/~dvandom/

He does recommend the Captain Marvel or Ms Marvel stories. Maybe just use the story boards and film those?

Yours,

red

Message Replies:
I LOL'd at DeadPool 2 .... can we say LOL on the Internet still? -- Iron Internet (posted: 3/11/2019) 
Pitch Meeting Guy -- more -- red (posted: 3/11/2019) 
Pitch Meeting Episode One -- red (posted: 3/11/2019) 
And in the next movie, they're going to bang .... -- Iron Vader (posted: 3/12/2019) 
Deadpool deserves it's own thread -- Squires (posted: 3/16/2019) 

Create a New Thread

Reply to this Message:
Name:  
Display Email On Reply Page:  Yes: No:
Email:  
Type "Spammers Suck":  
Message Title:  
| Home |
copyright SpaceGamer, LLC 2003