Vox Populi Forum

Link back to Spacegamer Here!

Screen should work well at 1920*1080

Like Conrad said, we do often tend to flip between a couple of programs.

The biggest player-controllable space factor will be your character sheet. Epic Table has its own floating window for characters, and can save/import RTF format. For Cutlass you'll have a lot more leeway in laying out your own sheet (although I created a template that works well). For Outlands, the nature of the interconnected Swaggering needs a more rigid layout. An Outlands sheet in Epic Table will require a lot of screen space. (I have a template set up). I suspect the new ERA TEN will require a lot of space as well.

Obviously Conrad avoids this by doing his sheet on paper. I type into the Epic Table panel then copy/paste back to a Word doc. Personally, my prime character sheets have been word processor docs since I lost the sheet for my favorite Battle Born character (Cruller. A Skia DOC with a goal of being the first Skia in G/Sol). I'm also lazy and don't want to retype notes after a session, so I stay digital.

Otherwise, it's less screen size than resolution. 1920x1080 is enough pixels to make things fit nicely. One of our laptops is 1366*768 and that screen is cramped.

Yours,

Epic Michael (slur to rhyme with "Table")

Message Replies:
I use the "Tool" now -- Iron Character Sheet (posted: 1/4/2019) 

Create a New Thread

Reply to this Message:
Name:  
Display Email On Reply Page:  Yes: No:
Email:  
Type "Spammers Suck":  
Message Title:  
| Home |
copyright SpaceGamer, LLC 2003