Vox Populi Forum

Link back to Spacegamer Here!

I vote Both ...

So, I take an Ignoble as a "Coward" in Act II of the play. It's checked.

Last, I find courage and race into battle to get that precious armor dent. I can't check it again ... I get no benefit ... hey sometimes it sucks to be you.

Of course, I'm describing to you the grand tale, the Red Armor Plate of Courage.

Does it really matter if later I'm a coward again ... or reckless in the face of danger. This ain't TJ work boys.

Check the ignoble, move along. Later blame bad decisions on Bruce or Rusty's dice rolls. How hard is this stuff.

If the question is leveling, and there are no hard and fast rules. In the world's oldest game with a 5 in the version number, it seems one goes up (in lower levels) in about 10 encounters.

9 Ignobles ... only one per encounter and many encounters you don't get a check. It feels right.

The difference is that in one the players are trying to do things that are difficult / heroic. In the other, they are just wandering around like mopes.

Your mileage may vary.

Yours,

Iron Conrad

Message Replies:
The other game -- Aramis (posted: 5/9/2019) 
Been a while since Aramis post -- red (posted: 5/9/2019) 
BITD -- Aramis (posted: 5/10/2019) 
Don't encourage me, please -- red (posted: 5/11/2019) 
I rather enjoyed it .... -- Iron Conrad (posted: 5/12/2019) 
Indeed Ignobles Make you do things you would not .... -- Iron Conrad (posted: 5/9/2019) 
Write a table for us -- red (posted: 9/5/2019) 
Indeed ... an advanced thing .... -- Iron Conrad (posted: 5/9/2019) 
More tracking? -- Aramis (posted: 5/10/2019) 
Brevity is Best -- red (posted: 5/11/2019) 
Q&D Half Ignoble Substitutes -- Iron Conrad (posted: 5/12/2019) 
Half Ignoble Deeds (optional) -- red (posted: 5/12/2019) 
The Important Word in Tony the Fop was ... Fop .... -- Iron Conrad (posted: 12/5/2019) 
KNIGHT Mission Consequence Encounter -- red (posted: 5/12/2019) 
Forgive the Fop for adding a little format .... -- Iron Conrad (posted: 5/12/2019) 
Do not confuse Adrenelin with Forgetfulness -- Iron Conrad (posted: 5/12/2019) 
Do not go softly into night -- red (posted: 5/12/2019) 
Even the Tart of the Forest Laughed when the Hobbit fumbled to give her the ring ..... -- Iron Conrad (posted: 5/13/2019) 

Create a New Thread

Reply to this Message:
Name:  
Display Email On Reply Page:  Yes: No:
Email:  
Type "Spammers Suck":  
Message Title:  
| Home |
copyright SpaceGamer, LLC 2003