The View in the Video is interesting in that it shows Ref revealing map ....
You missed the Trident as a whoops rather than ending Squires character.
Maya Angelou trying to fly a Sopwith Camel bordered on the absurd .... see Time Travelin' Dudes.
Not sure what the Narrator driven questions about the nature of gawwwwwdddds had to do with the adventure. Not sure what the payout was there.
(1) Jumped to Rome and fought in the Colesseum. (Got Trident Soak Off.)
(2) Discovered remnants of Diesel in Rome and met Spartacus as Soak Off.
(3) Travelled to Bolt Hole in Egypt to recover modern boat. However, boat has been taken by German Speaking mystery person.
(4) Appeal to Cleopatra to use rowers and some technology to row across Atlantic (wow, a big journey.)
(5) Discover Meso-America contaminated by Sony Walkman with the best batteries in history. Discover clue that mysterious stranger had red hair and blue eyes. (Mine lasted through 3 or 4 plays at most.)
(6) On to Soviet Russia to recover the moustache of the dead Stalin. (Lost the leap there.)
(7) Leap to little Big Horn for Custer's last stand.
(8) Discover Deadman's gun is in last compromised location held by the Red Baron in WW1 battle near the Somme.
And, apparently, the adventure went to a pocket Rome rather than the "real" Rome.
That was a lot to follow in an hour and a half.
Seemed like it could benefit from the "Dragon's Lair Flash of Insight" to make sure one is on the right path. One missed link at it all would have spun out of control.